In light of the the increasing number of reported cases of the coronavirus in Vancouver and in keeping with recommendations from local and national health authorities we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Wet Coast GT 2020
Information regarding refunds for tickets already purchased will be following shortly.
We thank the community for the continued interest and growth of WetCoast and look forward to seeing you all at WetCoast 2021.
Good morning folks!
Just a quick note, Dan has been talking with the hotel and we are attentively listening to Public Health officials monitoring the situation re: Covid-19. At present (March 12th) its all steam ahead.
Should this change we will of course update immediately.
See you in a month!
Sorry for the delay on refunds. We’ve been working on how to figure out how to do this in a way we can track over 3 different payment systems. Refunds via Paypal and Best Coast Pairings should be coming. Please allow 7 days and if you still don’t see it please let us know.
As for e-transfer, this is an extremely manual process but should be completed by the end of today. Password for all e-transfers will be wetcoast