Date: Saturday 20h April to Sunday 21th April
PLEASE NOTE – ALL SCENARIOS FOR OUR GT WILL BE SELECTED FROM THE NEW GENERALS PACK!
Saturday- Grand Tournament
9:00 – 9:30 = Registration
9:30 – 11:15 = Round 1 – Capture & Control
11.15 – 11:30 1st Break
11:30 – 1:15 = Round 2 – Ill met by moonlight
1:15 – 2.15 = Lunch
2:15 – 4:00 = Round 3 – Fog of War
4:00 – 4:15 = 2nd Break
4:15 – 6:00 = Round 4 – Storm the Camp
6:00 – 6:30 = Results & Awards
Sunday – Chaos in Arda & A Clash of Champions
9:00 – 9:30 = Registration
9:30 – 11:30 = Chaos in Arda
11:30 – 12:30 = Lunch
12:30 – 2:00 = A Clash of Heroes Round 1 – Contest of Champions
2:00 – 2:15 = 1st Break
2:15 – 3:45 = A Clash of Heroes Round 2 – Lords of Battle
3:45 – 4:00 = 2nd Break
4:00 – 5:45 = A Clash of Heroes Round 3 – Seize the Prize
5:45 – 6:15 = Results & Awards
Keep a tally of your victory points in each round; this will help to determine your tournament score:
Major Win – Win by 3 or more VPs = 4 TP
Minor Win – Win by 1-2 VPs = 3 TP
Draw = 2 TP
Narrow Loss = Lose by only 1-2 VP = 1 TP
Minor Loss = Lose by more than 3VP = 0 TP
- Grand Tournament (GT): 1 x fully assembled army of no more than 600 points, Throne of Skulls Army Bonus in effect, allies allowed, 4 models minimum
- Chaos in Arda: 1 x fully assembled army of no more than 400 points Throne of Skulls Army Bonus in effect, NO allies allowed, 4 models minimum
- A Clash of Heroes: 1 x fully assembled ‘ALL HEROES” army of no more than 1,000 points, Throne of Skulls Bonus in effect, allies allowed, no Smaug
Other Important Facts
- Army Selection: Use the “Choosing An Army” guide from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey™ rules manual.
- Army List: You will need to hand in printed versions of both of your army lists when you register at the event. Your armies cannot change throughout the Event.
- Publications being used are “The Hobbit” rulebook, and the following Source books, “There & Back Again”, “Mordor”, “The Fallen Realms”, Moria & Angmar”, “The Free Peoples”, “Kingdoms of Men”, as well as the current FAQs from the Middle Earth Team, and the Throne of Skulls army bonus rules
- Painted is preferred but is not a requirement, however please contact the Event Organizers if you want to know how we can assist in getting your collection painted before the event
- All models in your collection must be fully assembled. Each model must fully represent what you have presented on your army list, including armour, weapon options, mounts, banners etc. This includes Radagast on a Sleigh.
- Conversions are allowed, proxies are generally not allowed UNLESS the model is from another model range and is easily recognizable. YOU MUST SUMBIT A PICTURE TO THE EVENT ORGANIZER AHEAD OF TIME FOR AN APPROVAL.
- The following profiles are BANNED from the event:
- Free points cost Gollum from the “Mordor” Source book
- Tom & Goldberry from the “Free Peoples” Source book
- Partially assembled Radagast on Sleigh
- Event Information: For more information please contact the Event Organizer, Jind Singh on 1-(604) 657-5307, on our Facebook group ‘West Coast Hobbits’ or email on WestCoastHobbits@hotmail.com
For a great experience make sure you’re familiar with the Event Pack for this event before you attend the event.
We will be releasing a second pack with the scenario rules; in the meantime, you can visit:
For the mission rules on “Chaos in Arda” & “A Clash of Heroes”