We will be running a Guild Ball Regional Cup Tournament. 10 Man Roster as per the Regional Cup Document.
Main Event Rules
- All Captains & Mascots In the 10 man roster only one of each in a six man squad in any game.
- Only one of any veteran or regular model can be in your six man squad in any game.
- Only One Union model per all non union Guilds
- 45 Minute Clock (Please bring your own timers if you have them)
- Registration at 9:30 to 10:15 Lists must be submitted by 10:15. Please try to have your lists prepared in advance
- Round1: Starts at 10:30AM Sharp – 12:30PM
- Lunch: 12:30PM – 1:30PM
- Round 2: 1:30PM to 3:30PM
- Break & Painted Teams & Goal Judging: 3:30PM – 4PM
- Round 3: 4PM – 6PM
- Round 4: 11AM to 1PM
- Lunch: 1PM to 2PM
- Round 5: 2PM to 4PM (If over 16 players) or casual gaming
- Players participating in a Regional Cup event must bring all their own models, stat cards, dice, measuring devices, markers, and templates they require for play. Tokens representing in-game effects such as Influence, and abilities are required and must be kept adjacent to the corresponding model on the table.
- All Models must be painted and based.